[Sneek-A-Peek] Pizza Omelette
- 3 whole eggs
- 6 slices low fat pepperoni thick, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, diced
- 3 large black olives, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat pan over medium high heat and add in the pepperoni and the garlic, sear the pepperoni and the garlic, remove from heat and set aside.
2. Grab a bowl and whisk your 3 eggs.
3. Reheat the pan, the residue oil from the pepperoni should be enough, but if necessary add the olive oil.
4. Once the pan is hot enough pour in your whisked eggs and let cook for a few seconds, until you see the edges beginning to cook and firm up. Move the eggs so that the raw eggs can flow onto the hot skillet and cook, don't actually scramble the eggs just kind of pull the cooked ones to the center.
5. While still semi-soft in the center add the pepperoni/ garlic mix, pepperoni, tomato, black olives, oregano, and cheese, allow to cook a few more seconds, until it appears to be firm and the bottom is getting golden.
6. Fold over and slide onto the plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.