Razzle Dazzle Flourless Berry Muffins
This week's newest recipe is a spin on the traditional blueberry muffin, except for a few minor changes, NO FLOUR or added preservatives. Below you will find the recipe to this delicious mouthwatering dish using only 6 ingredients. Be sure to post your pictures of this recipe on our Facebook page!
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 14-16 Min | Servings: 24
- 2 Large Bananas
- 4 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Mixed Berries (Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries)
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar, optional
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mini Muffin Pan
1. Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
2. Add fresh bananas to bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
3. Then add eggs and vanilla and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. (I used my NutriBullet)
4. Coat muffin pan with coconut oil.
5. Add one of each berry to the tin.
6. Fill cups close to the top with banana blend.
7. Place in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 14 to 16 minutes.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and place on plate.
9. Top with a sliced berry and sprinkle with powdered sugar.