Fried Eggs & Red Potato Hash Brown Recipe
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 small red potatoes shredded
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 1 tbsp red onion minced
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp malt vinegar
- Mix the potatoes, garlic, red onion, rosemary and half the olive oil together.
- Heat the pan to high and add in some olive oil. Press in the potato mixture. Lower the heat to medium high heat, and allow the potatoes to cook until the potatoes begin to look clear and the bottom gets browned. Flip over and cook the other side.
- While the second half is browning crack the 2 eggs beside and begin to fry.
- Slide onto the plate, drizzle malt vinegar over the potatoes, and sprinkle both with salt and pepper to taste.
* If you have a George Foreman grill, you should definitely use it. Hash browns come out amazing!